Relocating outside of Los Angeles

Whether you are moving across town or across the country, I can help.

I'll take the listing on your home and work with you to maiximize the price you recieve. I'll be happy to work with your accountant to minimize your tax considerations as well. 

If your move is local, I'll work to coordinate both the sale of your existing home and the purchase of a new property so that both transactions go smoothly.

If you are moving across the country, I can refer you to an agent that will work with you on the distant end for the purchase of a new home. Then I'll work directly with the agent represeting you on your purchase to make sure that the sale of your Los Angeles residence is coordinated with the purchase of your new home.

Contact me at 818-728-1100 for more information or you can click here to be taken to my contact form.